News & Media
- Jamie Frost - CEO, coding, resources (maths)
- Gaetan Dupont-Panon - Head of Key Skills
- Dave Legg - API coding
- Ioana Boulescu - Support
- Mandy Hazell - DFM Champion
- Louisa Krousti - DFM Champion
- Brooke Hunter - DFM Champion
- Laura Osbourne - DFM Champion
- Mark Curtis - Exam Question Manager
- Richard Roberts - Exam Question Manager
- Phillip Anderson - Exam Question Manager (Scotland)
- Michael Arnold - Exam Question Manager
Dr Frost - Bio
Dr Jamie Frost has taught maths for 10 years; he was previously a PhD student at Oxford University working in AI (winning a Teaching Excellence Prize and the Microsoft Research Prize for his undergraduate dissertation), prior to which he coded trading algorithms for an investment bank. His teaching resources have been downloaded over 10.5 million times with in excess of 3 million page views on his site a day, and students have answered over 200 million questions online on his online platform, DrFrostMaths. He won a Gold Pearson Teaching Prize, appearing on BBC2's 'Britain's Classroom Heroes'. He reached the Top 10 for the Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize, and was awarded the Global Teacher Prize Covid Hero Award in special recognition of "someone who has gone above and beyond to keep young people learning during the COVID-19 pandemic". He was listed in the Sunday Times 'Alternative Honours' in December 2021.
'Dr Frost Learning' became a charity in 2021. Its vision is to provide high quality education for all regardless of income, centred around the core philosophy that education is a fundamental right and central to addressing social inequality on a global level.
Global Teacher Prize 'Covid Hero Award' Announcement
Top 10 Announcement
- Mar 2020 - Evening Standard - The Leader - featuring George Osborne, Rory Stewart, Jamie Frost. I share my thoughts of home learning during lockdown (skip to the 14:30 mark).
- May 2020 - Craig Barton - Hometeaching, DrFrostMaths and Virtual Whiteboards.
- June 2016 - Craig Barton - The 2.5 hour interview covers my background, my approach to teaching and how to cater for high attainers.
Other Teaching-Related Videos
- March 2022 - Maths in Action - Emmanuel Centre
- February 2022 - ARK Schools network day
- Nov 2021 - Maths in Action - Emmanuel Centre
- July 2021 - Pearson Digital Festival
- May 2021 - Mathematical Association 150th Year Celebration
- April 2021 - SK4TL training seminar for PGCE students at Oxford University
- Nov 2019 - Maths in Action - Emmanuel Centre
- Oct 2019 - DFM on Tour - Hill House School, Doncaster
- Sept 2019 - GDST Schools Head of Maths Meeting
- July 2019 - DFM on Tour - King Edward VI Aston School, Birmingham
- July 2019 - DFM on Tour - Dulwich College, London
- July 2019 - DFM on Tour - Harris Academy St John's Wood, London
- June 2019 - DFM on Tour - Cheadle Hulme School, Manchester
- May 2019 - DFM on Tour - Hautlieu School, Jersey
- Nov 2018 - Maths in Action - Emmanuel Centre
- Nov 2017 - Computer Science in Action (Talk title: "The Chomsky Hierarchy & The Complexity of the English Language")
- Nov 2017 - Maths in Action - Emmanuel Centre
- Nov 2016 - Maths in Action - Institute of Education
- Nov 2015 - Maths in Action - Institute of Education