The Riemann Zeta Club is an enrichment maths club for Lower Sixth Formers, aimed as preparation for the Maths Challenge, Maths Olympiad and Oxbridge entry. This chapter covers divisibility, modular arithmetic, digit problems, Diophantine Equations and general theory concerning the integers.
- Download all files (zip)
- RZC-Chp2-NumberTheory-Slides.pptx (Slides)
- RZC-NumberTheory-Worksheet1.docx (Worksheet)
- RZC-NumberTheory-Worksheet2.docx (Worksheet)
- RZC-NumberTheory-Worksheet3.docx (Worksheet)
- RZC-NumberTheory-Worksheet4.docx (Worksheet)
- CoprimeDemo.xlsx (Spreadsheet)