The Riemann Zeta Club is an enrichment maths club for Lower Sixth Formers, aimed as preparation for the Maths Challenge, Maths Olympiad and Oxbridge entry. This chapter covers combinatoric problems (i.e. 'counting'), including combinations and permutations, and forming and solving recurrence relations.
- Download all files (zip)
- RZC-Chp4-Combinatorics-Slides.pptx (Slides)
- RZC-Combinatorics-Worksheet1.docx (Worksheet)
- RZC-Combinatorics-Worksheet2.docx (Worksheet)
- RZC-Combinatorics-Worksheet3.docx (Worksheet)
- RZC-Combinatorics-Worksheet4.docx (Worksheet)
- RZC-BMOCombinatoricsProblemCompilation.docx (Exam Compilation)