(Note: I have kept this resource for posterity, but please use the 'GCSE Counting Strategies' resource instead) (a) Appreciate that if different selections are independent, each with a number of choices, then the total number of combinations is the product of these. (b) Understand and use factorial function. (c) Understand and use 'choose' function. (d) Solve a variety of arrangement problems.
- Download all files (zip)
- Yr8-Combinatorics.pptx (Slides)
- Yr8-Combinatorics-Worksheet.docx (Worksheet)
- Yr8-CombinatoricsLevelledActivity.docx (Activity)
- Yr8-CombinatoricsHwk1.docx (Worksheet)
- QQQ-Yr8Combinatorics.docx (Assessment)