- Algebra (86)
- Algebraic Proofs (4)
- Changing the Subject (4)
- Curved Graphs (7)
- Differentiation (2)
- Expanding Brackets (5)
- Factor Theorem and Remainder Theorem (FM only) (2)
- Factorising (6)
- Formulae and Simplifying Expressions (11)
- Functions (4)
- Inequalities (5)
- Iteration (1)
- Matrix Algebra (FM only) (1)
- Matrix Algebra (FM Only) (1)
- Quadratic Graphs (3)
- Sequences (8)
- Simultaneous Equations (3)
- Solving Equations (13)
- Straight Line Graphs (4)
- Transformations of Curves (1)
- Trial & Improvement (1)
- Computer Science (33)
- Data Handling & Probability (20)
- Number (45)
- Bases (1)
- Calculator Use (1)
- Combinations & Permutations (4)
- Decimals (1)
- Factors, Multiples and Primes (4)
- Fractions (1)
- Fractions, Decimal & Percentage Equivalences (4)
- Negative Numbers (1)
- Percentages (4)
- Powers, Roots & Laws of Indices (7)
- Ratio & Proportion (7)
- Rounding & Estimation (4)
- Sets (1)
- Standard Form (1)
- Surds (4)
- Revision (6)
- Shape, Space & Measures (76)
- 2D Properties of Shapes (2)
- 3D Shapes (2)
- 3D Volume, Surface Area (3)
- Angles (10)
- Area & Perimeter (5)
- Circle Theorems (4)
- Compound Measures and Units of Measurement (7)
- Construction, Loci & Scale Drawings (4)
- Coordinates (1)
- Distance/Velocity Time Graphs (2)
- Pythagoras (6)
- Similarity & Congruency (5)
- Symmetry (3)
- Transformations (3)
- Trigonometry (17)
- Vectors (2)
- Go Back
GCSE/KS3 - Reading Scales
The answers to the accompanying worksheet are in the slides.
GCSE Scale Factor of Area/Volume & Units
Covers all aspects of GCSE syllabus.
(No longer in GCSE schemes of work) Analyse the dimensionality of quantities by looking at their formulae.
GCSE Compound Measures / Rate of Flow
Covers all aspects of the GCSE syllabus.
Full Coverage: Compound Measures and Rates of Flow
GCSE question compilation which aims to cover all types of questions that might be seen on the topic of compound measures and rates of flow. Students can complete this set of questions interactively on the DFM Homework Platform. Also contains answers.
(Used for Tiffin Year 8 scheme of work)
(a) Solve simple problems involving (average) speed, distance and time.
(b) Solve problems involving density, mass and volume (which could include volumes of prisms and cuboids).
(c) Solve more complex problems involving speed, distance and time, including with multiple phases of a journey, or an algebraic element.
Covers metric to imperial conversions.