- Algebra (86)
- Algebraic Proofs (4)
- Changing the Subject (4)
- Curved Graphs (7)
- Differentiation (2)
- Expanding Brackets (5)
- Factor Theorem and Remainder Theorem (FM only) (2)
- Factorising (6)
- Formulae and Simplifying Expressions (11)
- Functions (4)
- Inequalities (5)
- Iteration (1)
- Matrix Algebra (FM only) (1)
- Matrix Algebra (FM Only) (1)
- Quadratic Graphs (3)
- Sequences (8)
- Simultaneous Equations (3)
- Solving Equations (13)
- Straight Line Graphs (4)
- Transformations of Curves (1)
- Trial & Improvement (1)
- Computer Science (33)
- Data Handling & Probability (20)
- Number (45)
- Bases (1)
- Calculator Use (1)
- Combinations & Permutations (4)
- Decimals (1)
- Factors, Multiples and Primes (4)
- Fractions (1)
- Fractions, Decimal & Percentage Equivalences (4)
- Negative Numbers (1)
- Percentages (4)
- Powers, Roots & Laws of Indices (7)
- Ratio & Proportion (7)
- Rounding & Estimation (4)
- Sets (1)
- Standard Form (1)
- Surds (4)
- Revision (6)
- Shape, Space & Measures (76)
- 2D Properties of Shapes (2)
- 3D Shapes (2)
- 3D Volume, Surface Area (3)
- Angles (10)
- Area & Perimeter (5)
- Circle Theorems (4)
- Compound Measures and Units of Measurement (7)
- Construction, Loci & Scale Drawings (4)
- Coordinates (1)
- Distance/Velocity Time Graphs (2)
- Pythagoras (6)
- Similarity & Congruency (5)
- Symmetry (3)
- Transformations (3)
- Trigonometry (17)
- Vectors (2)
GCSE Cumulative Frequency Graphs, Box Plots and Quartiles
Covers all aspects of the GCSE 9-1 syllabus.
Charts & Averages
(From Tiffin Year 7 scheme of work)
(a) Recognise a variety of ways to display data:
* Construct pie charts, and finding frequencies from angles (and vice versa).
* Be able to construct and interpret bar charts.
* Construct stem and leaf diagrams.
* Understand frequency diagrams and how grouped data can be put in tabular form. Be able to construct frequency polygons.
(b) Be able to analyse data and calculate statistics:
* Calculate the mean, mode, median and range (not quartiles) from listed data.
* Find the mean, mode, median, range from a stem and leaf diagram.
* Calculate the mean from a frequency table and estimate a mean from a grouped frequency table.
* Solve (non-algebraic) problems involving mean, including combined means.
* Appreciate the difference between continuous and discrete data.
Full Coverage: Mean & Frequency Tables
GCSE question compilation which aims to cover all types of questions that might be seen on the topic of mean and frequency tables (including combined mean and frequency polygons). Students can complete this set of questions interactively on the DFM Homework Platform. Also contains answers.
Charts & Quartiles
(Used for Tiffin Year 8 scheme of work)
(a) Recap: Know how to construct and interpret stem and leaf diagrams and frequency polygons.
(b) Draw and interpret cumulative frequency diagrams and box plots.
(c) Find quartiles, interquartile range from lists of data and cumulative frequency graphs.
Year 8 - House Price Investigation Project
Two investigations into houses and house prices, exploring collection of data/designing a survey, and analysing/interpreting/representing data. Investigation 1 compares the homes of students to those in London.Investigation 2 investigates what factors affect London house prices.